Payment methods (domestic)
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payments must be made net cash within 30 days of the date of invoice without any deduction to one of the bank accounts specified by Ossenberg. If payment is received in one of the bank accounts specified by Ossenberg within 10 days of the date of the invoice, the business partner is entitled to a 2% discount.
2. 3 % discount is granted for participation in the bank debit procedure. Deviating terms of payment and delivery can be regulated by individual condition agreements.
3. If the payment deadline is exceeded, we shall be entitled to charge interest on arrears of at least 4% p.a. from the start of the delay. Both the customer and we reserve the right to prove lower or higher damages in individual cases.
4. In the event of default in payment and justified doubts as to the solvency or creditworthiness of the customer, we shall be entitled to demand securities or advance payments for outstanding deliveries, to demand immediate payment of all claims arising from the business relationship and to take back goods delivered under retention of title.
5. the customer shall only be entitled to offsetting rights if his counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed or have been acknowledged by us.
Payment methods (foreign countries)
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payments must be made in advance.