- On customer request the delivery will be made to an alternative delivery address, you can specify this during the ordering process. The dispatch of the goods is ex warehouse Germany under calculation of a proportionate packaging and shipping flat rate depending on the recipient country.
- The dispatch takes place with
- The prices stated on our website at the time of ordering are binding. The amounts shown include the statutory value added tax. For each new order and delivery address, a shipping fee of €9.80 is charged within Germany if the value of the goods is less than €150. For orders with a value of goods of €150 or more, shipping within Germany is free of charge.
- When shipping to non-EU countries, taxes and customs duties may be levied. These are to be borne by the buyer. Please inform yourself about this at your local customs office.
- For the shipping of particularly bulky, heavy or valuable items, the shipping costs may increase. The shipping costs are indicated in the order process.
- For orders of larger quantities, we reserve the right to make the acceptance of the contract dependent on the assumption of higher shipping costs by the customer.
- With respect to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), we reserve the right to pass on the price increase to the customer in the event of unforeseeable, extraordinary price increases by our suppliers and in the event of currency fluctuations.
If the increase amounts to more than 5% of the agreed price, the customer has the right to terminate the contract.
- If no other delivery time is stated in the article description, the goods will be dispatched within 3 - 4 working days after conclusion of the contract.
(in case of advance payment only after receipt of the full purchase price and shipping costs).
Important information about our international shipping
Welcome to Elbe Stock , your trusted distributor of medical supplies with worldwide shipping services. We want to make sure you have important information about the restrictions on shipping medical products imposed by countries and organisations such as the European Union. These restrictions are known as sanctions or embargoes.
What are embargoes? Embargoes are measures designed to ensure that certain goods, services, financial resources or knowledge do not reach certain recipients. As a responsible distributor of medical supplies, it is our duty to check whether the products you have ordered are subject to embargo or export restrictions. If embargoes or sanctions laws are violated, this can lead to various consequences, including the disposal of your order. In addition, investigations may be initiated by authorities.
Further information: To help you make well-informed decisions, we recommend that you visit the website of the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control at www.ausfuhrkontrolle.info/ausfuhrkontrolle/de/. There you will find useful information and links to relevant UN and EU publications.
Country-specific embargoes: Some countries are subject to special embargo measures, particularly in the area of medical goods. The list may change, so you should check the current status before shipping to one of these countries. Special restrictions may apply to the import of medical supplies.
Person-related embargoes: The Federal Office of Economics and Export Control publishes fact sheets on country-independent embargo measures in the fight against terrorism. It is generally prohibited to make funds or economic resources available to persons on banned lists. Customers wishing to send medical goods to persons or organisations on these lists should seek legal advice.
Thank you for taking the time to read this important information. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. info[at]elbestock.com
A whole range of different payment methods are available to you in our shop.
- Payment in advance
- Cash on delivery within Germany
- Cash payment on collection
- Payment via PayPal