Right of revocation
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity:
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last products.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the products back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the products, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the products to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the products before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the products.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the products if this loss in value is due to handling the products in a way that is not necessary for checking the quality, properties and functioning of the products.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of products which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- contracts for the supply of products which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be rapidly exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed products which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- contracts for the delivery of products if they have been inseparably mixed with other products after delivery due to their nature.
End of the cancellation policy
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods to us in original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please ensure sufficient protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
2) If possible, please do not send the goods back to us freight collect but as a stamped package. We will gladly reimburse you in advance for the postage costs, if we have to bear the return costs.
3) Please note that the aforementioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.