The purpose of filtering half masks is to protect the wearer from particles, droplets and aerosols. The masks without exhalation valve filter both inhaled and exhaled air and therefore provide both self and foreign body protection.
The respirator is intended for single use only and without an exhalation valve. The ergonomic fit with adjustable nose strap offers a high wearing comfort. Sheathed elastic straps provide additional
• Filter performance > 94 %.
• elastic and latex-free ear loops
• integrated, mouldable nose strap
• made of high-quality, breathable non-woven fabric
• suitable for spectacle wearers
Instructions for use and safety instructions
1. Check the mask before use, do not use if it is damaged or dirty.
2. Do not wash, heat or disinfect the mask
3. When removing the mask, do not touch the inner layer of the mask to avoid soiling
4 Do not use if there is insufficient oxygen or if there is toxic gas inside the mask.
5. Replace the mask if it is damaged or has an unwanted odour.
6. Not suitable for:
• people with breathing difficulties (e.g. asthma)
• Elderly people with limited motor skills
7. The recommended usage time for each mask is 4 hours.
Avoid direct sunlight, air humidity <80%, do not expose to corrosive gases, store at room temperature in ventilated rooms.