Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints.
If the wrists are affected it is usually not possible to walk with normal walking aids because the whole body weight is on the wrists.
To prevent this, there are special arthritis crutches.
These have a padded armrest in which the arm is placed and fastened with hook and loop straps. The grip, at the front end of the armrest, provides additional support and safety.
Through this special design of the walking aid, the body weight is distributed over the forearm during walking and thus relieves the already irritated wrist.
Our Blue Skyle at a short overview:
• very high quality axilla crutch in blue-metallic powder-coated aluminium tubes
• ergonomic soft grip, can be used on both sides
• plastic parts made of impact resistant material
• hook and loop straps to fix the forearm
• adjustable by clip in the armlength
• fixation of the height adjustment by additional screw connection